TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Products sold in our archive sale are one of a kind and cannot be returned, exchanged or claimed. Some products are new, archive pieces, and some products are samples, which can show signs of use. Products may bear scratches or minor defaults in leather or details – please read the description of each product and their condition carefully before you purchase your product.
ARCHIVE PIECE – product in perfect condition from a previous season.
MINOR LEATHER DEFECT – Our leathers can bear natural marks. Indicative of a life history to the material, and can include differentiation in color, a stripe, a scar or a wrinkle. This does not affect the function of the product.
MINOR SCRATCHES – Press samples or new products that bear minor scratches. This does not affect the function of the product.
SCRATCHED LEATHER – Products that have been worn once or twice and show more signs of wear than a minor scratch, this only applies to the surface of the leather and does not affect the function of the product.
DISCOLORATION – Slight discoloration on the edgepaint or a smaller stain on the leather. This does not affect the function of the product.
We accept cardpayments and paypal and we ship worldwide. All prices are inclusive of VAT. The buyer is responsible for any duties or taxes incurred on international shipments. Please note that there is a 20€ handling and shipping fee / product. We do not accept returns or claims on any products sold on our archive sale.
We offer free express shipping with DHL on all orders above 400€. International customers are responsible for any additional customs/duties fees that may occur depending on location.
Products in stock will be shipped from our address within 7 business days. MADE TO ORDER and PRE-ORDER products will have an individual delivery date that we specify by email.
You will receive an email with tracking number when your product has been shipped from our address.
You are responsible for making sure that all information such as name, address, e-mail and phone number is correct and up-to-date so we can reach you at any time regarding your order.
We don’t ship to post office boxes and it’s not possible to change shipping country after you placed an order.
VENCZEL accepts returns on stock products purchased on our store within 8 days of delivery of the product.
Please note that we do not accept returns on discounted products. MADE TO ORDER and PRE-ORDER products are made especially for you and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We have a strict return policy and you may return or exchange your VENCZEL product in accordance with the return and exchange policy below. Returns which are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth below will be rejected.
VENCZEL only accept returns of leather goods and jewellery that are in original condition with Safety-seal, box, tag and packaging completely intact. Products that have been used or show any signs of wear may not be returned.
VENCZEL do not cover any return shipments. Customers are responsible for any applicable costs incurred in the shipment of the product back to VENCZEL.
If you would like to return a product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days after delivered product, with your order number to receive instructions.
Upon receipt of returned goods, VENCZEL reserves the right to deny refund if the product does not meet return policy requirements.
If you received a faulty product or have any further questions about our services and products, please contact us: email@example.com
We collect Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you register online or place an order for any of our products or services. Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We collect your data so that we can process your order and manage your account and email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
VENCZEL will not share your data with any third parties without your consent. When we processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on the address below.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- You have the right to request VENCZEL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request that VENCZEL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request VENCZEL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that VENCZEL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that VENCZEL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to VENCZEL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that VENCZEL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: VENCZEL – St Kongensgade 108, Mellemhuset 1264 COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
VENCZEL – St Kongensgade 108, Mellemhuset, 1264 COPENHAGEN, DENMARK